sexta-feira, 9 de julho de 2010

Can you still reach me?






I wander up and down the streets
like an automatic machine
one foot after the other
over and over again
and I don't even know where I'm going
although I convince myself
that I'm looking for a good cup of coffee to drink
but I do know
that I'm just trying to escape this thing
over and over again
but I can't
because it lives within me
in a dark spot between my heart
and my stomach
mixed with the air that I breathe in and out of my lungs


I'm just trying to escape this thing
that has been chasing me all my life
but that can't never get me
for it walks in a different pace
and I'm already gone
no trace
I'm already gone
I've left this body a long
time ago
I've left this world for good
to the other side of the shutted door



can you still reach me?

Um comentário: