quinta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2011

The day the sun looked sad over the bridge.






" I answered the phone and became quiet.
A few seconds later I felt life leaving me behind,
every drop of every death becoming larger,
harder, every smile I had ever seen suddenly
disappearing, vanishing, abandoning my soul for good,
leaving no trace of any hope. The illness
was back. Spread through the hole body, each
and every little bone condemned. Just a kid.
Two years old, no clear words and nothing but
strength and happiness. Now he's got two months
to live. And I'm the one that feels like giving up.
Too weak for this world I am, too weak...
When have I earned any right to live? God.
I think of god and I pray for mercy, forgiveness,
salvation. I think of my dear friend, the kid's
father, and I just wanna hold him tight
through the darkness of this times. And I
feel like I'm losing the ground and every last
breath of love for a world bound to nothing
but dust, dry tears in lonely unforgiving nights.
People call all this life but I just don't know
what else to call it anymore. Nothing makes any
sense when you don't have any faith and I
believe I lost that a long time ago. Restless
I keep on searching for that glimpse of the eyes
suddenly appearing out of shadow, a touch
of the palm of your hand, to hear your heart
reassuring me, for once, that everything
will be okay. "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário