quinta-feira, 29 de março de 2012

Sentimento do Mundo
(poema traduzido)

 




I have no more than two hands
and the sentiment of the world,
but I have hidden ways,
my memory flows
and the body compromises
in the confluence of love.

When I can stand up, the sky
will be dead and plundered,
even I will be dead,
my yearning dead, dead
the chordless wetland.

The fellows did not say
there was a war
and it was necessary
to bring fire and food.
I feel scattered,
anterior to the frontiers,
humbly I ask you
to forgive me.

When the bodies have passed,
I will be alone
unraveling the remembrance
of the toller, the widow and the scientist
that used to live in the barracks
and were never found
at dawn

a dawn like this
darker than the dark is.

 



- Carlos Drummond de Andrade

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário